American Institute of Legal Counsel
Ten Best Personal Injury Attorneys.
Each year, their Personal Injury Division compiles an exclusive and noteworthy list of the ten best attorneys for each State. Their list is particularly beneficial to potential new clients like you, who use the Institute’s website when looking for a top attorney. The award is an honor for Dan and any attorney whom it is awarded to because of the following.
- Dan was chosen or formally nominated by either the Institute, a client, and or a fellow attorney.
- It acknowledges that Dan has attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his field of law.
- Finally and above all, Dan was required to have an impeccable Client Satisfaction rating.
Press release to the local media
The Institute, in a press release to the media, which included both local TV. stations and internet search engine giants (Google and Bing). It said that Dan was selected for this honor and was scored according to the following criteria as part of the selection process.
- Dan was required to have a 10 out of 10 in client satisfaction score.
- He had to be seen in his field as a top-rated lawyer.
- That Dan must be an industry leader.
- It required Dan to have no unresolved complaints.
- Any awards that Dan had previously received.
- Associations that Dan is a part of.
- Publications Dan has written (here’s one).
- Any speaking engagements Dan has ever hosted.
- And finally, continuing legal education.
STREET LAW FIRM with Dan Street at its helm has been in the business of providing exceptional client service for over 35 years. The Institute was proud to recognize Dan Street as one of Texas’ ten best personal injury attorneys. (We’re pretty proud he was too.)
Finally, have you or maybe a loved one been Injured in a car wreck? Or similarly, have you been hurt in a fall? Or worse, has someone you love been killed or catastrophically injured by the negligence of an individual or company. If so, then please Contact Dan at 972-404-8585 for a free consultation.
Furthermore, Dan Street takes all personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis. As a result, that means you don’t have to come up with any money up front, and if Dan does not win your case for you, you don’t pay!
Also, if you would prefer you can submit your case for free by clicking here.