American Institute of Legal Counsel
Ten Best Personal Injury Attorneys.
There are over 100,000 practicing attorneys in the State of Texas. Recently, The American Institute of Legal Counsel named Dan Street of STREET LAW FIRM as one of the Ten Best Personal Injury Attorneys in the State of Texas for 2018.
The Institute’s Personal Injury Division compiles an exclusive and noteworthy list of the “Ten Best” Attorneys for each State. This list is particularly beneficial to prospective new clients who utilize the Institute’s site when looking for an attorney. The “Ten Best” is a prestigious honor for the attorney upon whom it is bestowed because of the following:
- Attorneys who are chosen are formally nominated by either the Institute, a client, and/or a fellow attorney;
- It acknowledges that the attorney selected has attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law; and
- Finally and above all, the attorney is required to have an impeccable Client Satisfaction rating.
Press release to local media
The Institute, in a press release to the media that included both local TV stations and search engines (Google and Bing), announced that each of the attorneys selected for this honor was evaluated according to the following criteria as part of the selection process:
- 10 / 10 in Client Satisfaction;
- Top Rated;
- Must Be An Industry Leader;
- No Unresolved Complaints;
- Speaking Engagements; and
- Continuing Legal Education.
Dallas’ STREET LAW FIRM with Dan Street at its helm has been in the business of providing “exceptional and outstanding client service” for over 35 years. The Institute is proud to recognize Dan Street as one of Texas’s TEN BEST personal injury attorneys.
Injured in a car wreck? Hurt in a fall? Has someone you love been killed or catastrophically injured by the negligence of an individual or company, then Contact us at 972-404-8585 for a free consultation. Dan Street takes all personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you don’t have to come up with any money up front, and if we do not collect for you, you don’t pay!