Denial Hits To MusicInsurance Company Top Denials
Insurance company hits: Insurance companies take in billions of dollars of premiums. However, when the tables get turned and it’s time for an insurance company to pay you a settlement because you were injured in an auto accident, the insurance company sings a different tune. Furthermore, insurers will use any excuse to avoid paying a fair settlement. Hence, some of the more common excuses are listed below.
- You were speeding and therefore could not avoid the accident Highway to Hell – by AC/DC).
- Your car had defective equipment that caused the accident Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses – by U2).
- You failed to use a turn signal Turn! Turn! Turn! by The Byrds).
- You were not paying attention before the accident Don’t Stop Me Now – by Queen).
- There were no witnesses to the accident except for the passengers in your car … and they don’t count. Can I Get a Witness? by SonReal).
Don’t let an insurance company give you the old song and dance routine and avoid paying you what you deserve. Call us today and together we’ll make the insurance company sing sweet music to your ears.
Also for more humor and lawyer jokes click here