Insurance Company Hits
Insurance Companies Take In Billions Of Dollars Of Premiums. But…
Insurance Company Excuses: Insurance companies take in $Billions in auto insurance premiums. But all too often, the tables get turned when it’s time for an insurance company to pay you a settlement. Now listen to them warble when you were injured in an auto accident, the insurance company sings a different tune. An insurer will use any excuse to avoid paying a fair settlement, but some of the more common ones are listed below.
- You were speeding and therefore could not avoid the accident, it’s like you were on a – Highway to Hell – by AC/DC).
- Your car had defective equipment that caused the accident and shouldn’t have been driven in that condition – Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses – by U2).
- You failed to use a turn signal before you made your – Turn! Turn! Turn! by The Byrds).
- You were not paying attention before the accident at that stop sign – Don’t Stop Me Now – by Queen).
- There were no witnesses to the accident except for the passengers in your car … and they don’t count. Can I Get a Witness? by SonReal).
Don’t let yet another insurance company give you the same old song and dance routine to avoid paying you what you deserve. Call us today at STREET LAW FIRM and together we’ll make the insurance company sing sweet music to your ears.