CONSTRUCTION ZONE HAZARDS!
Construction zone hazards. Hundreds of motorists die in construction and maintenance zones annually. Most crashes are rear-ended collisions. A few tips can make construction zones safer for everyone:
- Follow the posted speed limit.
- Focus on the road, not the construction.
- Keep three seconds of distance between you and the vehicle in front of you.
- Stay calm and pay attention.
- Give yourself extra time to arrive at your destination.
Remember, if you have been in an auto accident in a construction zone, and you need a personal injury lawyer, Dan Street at STREET LAW FIRM is here for you. It’s always free to contact our legal staff.