Car Crash

Dallas car crashes require experienced personal injury lawyers.

Personal injury lawyer Dan Street has experience fighting car crash personal injury cases. Dallas car crash and personal injury lawyer Dan Street and his associates have more than 25 years of experience handling personal injury and wrongful death cases, including car crash cases. A STREET LAW FIRM personal injury lawyer will fight to recover the compensation you deserve if you have suffered a personal injury in a Dallas car crash. Contact an experienced car crash personal injury lawyer today and we will evaluate your case absolutely free!

Personal Injury From a Dallas Car Crash?

A Dallas car crash can cause serious personal injury, and unfortunately, sometimes result in wrongful death. Personal injury lawyer Dan Street has extensive experience in car crash personal injury cases.

Whether you live in Dallas, another city in Texas or anywhere in the United States, car crashes are happening in ever-increasing numbers. There is growing concern about vehicle safety issues and the personal injury suffered by innocent, law-abiding citizens. Don’t be a victim of a negligent driver or automobile manufacturer making defective products. Contact an experienced Dallas car crash lawyer to protect your rights.

Dallas Car Crashes: Personal Injury And Death Rates On The Rise

In 2000, 41,821 people lost their lives in a car crash, and 3,189,000 people were injured in these same car crashes. Again, that’s over three million injuries resulting from car crashes. An average of 115 persons died each day in car crashes in 2000. That’s one fatality every 13 minutes. Car crashes are the leading cause of death for every age from 4 through 33 years old. Vehicle occupants accounted for 87 percent of traffic fatalities in 2000, the remaining 13 percent were pedestrians, cyclists, and other nonoccupants. Although large trucks account for only three percent of all registered vehicles, collisions involving large trucks accounted for nine percent of all 1997 traffic fatalities. And while many may tout that accident rates have fallen since 1991, in actuality, the number of fatalities has increased. It is small wonder that concern about the safety of trucks, buses, and SUVs on our roads is increasing.

Alcohol-Related Dallas Car Crashes

In 2000 there were 16,653 fatalities in alcohol-related car crashes. This is a 4 percent increase compared to 1999, and it represents an average of one alcohol-related fatality every 32 minutes. The 16,653 alcohol-related fatalities in 2000 (40 percent of total traffic fatalities for the year) represent a 25 percent reduction from the 22,084 alcohol-related fatalities reported in 1990 (50 percent of the total). NHTSA estimates that alcohol was involved in 40 percent of fatal car crashes and in 8 percent of all car crashes in 2000. In 2000, 31 percent of all car crash fatalities occurred in crashes in which at least one driver or nonoccupant had a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of 0.10 grams per deciliter (g/dl) or greater.

Drunk drivers must be stopped! If you suffer a personal injury resulting from a Dallas car crash because of the carelessness and negligence of a drunk driver, contact a personal injury lawyer experienced in drunk driving cases today!

Don’t Be A Personal Injury Victim

If you have suffered a personal injury in a Dallas car crash, it’s important to protect your rights. Contact us as soon as possible. A Dallas car crash lawyer at the STREET LAW FIRM can evaluate your personal injury case at no cost to you. If we determine you have a personal injury claim, we will handle your case aggressively. You pay absolutely nothing unless we win your personal injury case.

Click here to submit your case for free!

 

Thanks For the Referrals

If you or someone you know has suffered a car crash injury and needs legal help, call us. If someone you know has had a wrongful death in their family due to someone’s negligence, contact a Street personal injury lawyer today. Our Dallas car crash legal staff pledge to do their best to obtain the compensation every car crash victim needs and deserves.

The overwhelming majority of our personal injury clients come from referrals given by our previous clients. We are grateful that many of our clients and friends feel confident in recommending our firm. In fact, the STREET LAW FIRM has received over 5,000 referrals from satisfied clients.

One Reply to “Car Crash”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *